s.p.e.c.t.a.c.l.e

Monday, May 12, 2008



After a long time choosing and browsing for a new pair of spectacle in the optic shop,I've finnaly came out with this simple yet magnificient spectacle by Ted Baker..the design of this spectacle is just too simple and plain,which suits me alot..I love plain and simple stuffs..


Although having this Teller 001 by Ted Baker as my aset,it was rather a liability because every part of this spectacle is worth every single penny I paid for....and my responsiblity is to take good care of it,which I don't..


For the past 3 years,I've purchased quite a number of spectacles..however,none of them made it through even for a year..worst of all,one of the spectacle i bought, barely live even for a day!


Nevertheless,I am proud to be the owner of this spectacle and would try my very best to keep good care of it! *laughs*

0 comments: