[u]nion

Friday, July 25, 2008
cheesee ..//..//..//
its our class photo.and this reminds me of us that this is the last year to mingle around..so yah, this is it... everyone is in the photo..nobody is missing out! i am glad =)
anyhow,i got the special throne which is lying on the tables flanked by the girls.

andddd,one more thing i wanna walk through today!

I FINALLY MANAGE TO CONTACT DAVID ADJEY ( nectar's executive chef )..I added him up in facebook..and i manage to sent him my regards and asked him for a little advice on how to become a great chef..well i am really excited,getting all tensed up and ready for the challenges lies beyond me, in the journey to become an inspired chef like ( David Adjey, my chef idol )


so little time but some much things to be done and yet to be prepared..

as for me, i can't wait to meet with my idol! ahha..i hope he will realise my dreams and taking a step forward to train me..although this sounds a little fairytale like,but i hope and pray these days will come true!

tomorrow,school as usual..BUT, I am gonna have a movie with girls..

nothing much to write actually, so ya! that's about it for today..

not to forget,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN!!

one year older,one year wiser! =D




0 comments: