truth-behind-self-defensiveness

Monday, May 9, 2011

Even though this might or will look as if it’s like a blanket idea, let me first state I do believe exceptions exist here. People can get angry for valid reasons and etc. However, what I am asking you to think about is...all the other times anger happens and how often it could be what I will mention below. Recently, I’ve been thinking and wondering as to why people respond with annoyance and anger so much in reply to anything seems to be the circumstances. I came to a conclusion in most of the cases where individuals respond in anger; they are maybe just wrong about whatever and thus led to an angry, frustrated, embarrassed and prideful behaviour. I feel anger is a so called ‘conceal’ and truly effortless exit from the true tough path of using the words. At some stage of life, we are so obstinate about defending our honour and have chased the rabbit thus far. It is simply a stubborn problem that we would rather continue to fight the barren fight than to admit and concede what we most likely know as truth on the inside. Next time, whenever you find yourself responding with anger first, quickly THINK, am I just angry because I'm wrong.

0 comments: